About the Role
Staffy Recruitment Solutions are a growing recruitment agency with a focus on connecting the right Employees with the right Employers. We take time to form real partnerships with our agency team members and take pride in delivering the service we promise!
Are you looking to join a respectable, well-established and known industry giant during their exciting time of growth? We could have the role for you!
We are currently looking for talented and professional individuals with a passion to deliver excellent levels of customer service.
They operate 7 days a week - of which you will be required to work 5 which typically consists of 4 weekdays and 1 weekend day, 7.5 hours per day. (37.5 hour week)
Your duties will include:
- Responding to a high volume of customers via telephone, email or live chat professionally and within a timely manor
- Managing customer complaints, following company procedure and collating all relevant information accordingly
- Processing customer orders
- Take ownership of logistical delays, returns, missing/delayed parcels
- Support other members of the team where needed
You must be a positive ambassador for the brand at all times, taking ownership and accountability for delivering high quality care to customers and setting a strong example to other colleagues.
Requirements for the role:
- Posses strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a high volume workload
- Have the ability to navigate and learn different computer systems
- Experience within a similar role
- Have a positive a self motivating attitude
This initially will be a position through Staffy Recruitment Solutions, with a view to go permanent following a successful probationary period.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply below - or if you'd like some further information please call Courtney on 01626 304506.